Friday, July 17, 2009

Nub Maduro Review....cut short

By request of Dan aka Toomanycolors from Aficionado and Asylum I decided to review the Nub Maduro only to have the smoke cut short by rain...UGH. I figured I'd post what I have so far.

Prelight: Cut with my Xikar Xi Ti cutter. Draw was effortless and the flavor seemed to be a bit of chocolately sweetness.

1/3 Lit very easily and started off with a lot of dark chocolate and sweetness. A bit of cedar and nuts popped in on the finish. Right from the start the cigar had a good amount of spice on my sinuses but not too much to burn too much. The burn was absolutely perfect. One thing that was quite interesting is a vein line going through the ash which is shown in one of the pictures.
Just as I finished the 1/3 it started to rain so I had to cut the review short. Got a few good pictures tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment