Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Payback's a Bitch!!!

So I went to my mailbox this afternoon and saw 3 slips for packages so I went to my main desk to get them. I got all of them and brought them up to my room...I opened one of them and they all went off leveling my entire dorm along with the frat across the street...heres the damage: 

Quarterifecrisis said he would pick up a FEW Edge sumatras to try to see if I wanted to get more and this is what he sent: 
10 Rocky patel Edge Sumatra (5 torps and 5 toros) 
RP Decade torpedo 
ITC Split decision toro 
2 Fonseca habana selection coronas 
2 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D´Or No. 4 (CC) 

Unknown Person from florida...Johnnie420??????: 
El Triunfador 
La Aurora 1492 robusto 
Partagas PC 
2 RYJ Habana Reserve (Toro and Churchill) 
Sixpacksunday and "anonymous" came with the following note:
An anonymous member wants you to know that IJoeG is... IN DEBT TO NO MAN!!!
Already expecting: 
Partagas Culebra
Tat Black 
Tat reserva J21 
3 Tat Noella Reservas 
unexpected: 
Extra Tat black from "Anonymous" 
Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial torpedo 


Thanks to all!!! Just wait....paypack's a b*tch Smile

1 comment:

  1. I want wait to see how you payback 'anonymous'! hahahah

    ReplyDelete